National Taiwan Ocean University Students' Association funding application and subsidies rules
ROC 91/11/21 amendment adopted in student affairs conference
ROC 92/01/03 09102370 publication
ROC 99/12/24 amendment adopted in Student affairs conference
ROC 100/06/03 lesson Hai No. 1000007168 publication
1. Student associations organize activities, the funds required should be based on the principle of self-financing. However, student associations’ activities enable to promoting and the developing, special order of final version of the rules, and reasonably subsidy of Student associations activities.
2. Students' association funding application and subsidies, except as otherwise provided, noted under these rules handled.
3. In late June and December, each association proposed to extracurricular activities section for next semester activities plan. Who have not included in the Activities plan, in addition to those special circumstances, never organized and not subsided.
4. Every student associations activities, 10 days before activities, activities and budget application form, should apply to extracurricular activities section, otherwise inadmissible
5. The rational allocation of funds, the various student associations hereby school activities are organized into region:
I. Big event: the actual number of participants in the activities reached hundred people.
II. Medium event: the actual number of participants in the activities reached fifty people.
III. Small event: the actual number of participants in the activities didn’t reach fifty people.
6. The following principles for activities of subsidies: